Can I see historical logs of who has viewed a board and when?

• 28 October 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I invited a guest to view one of my boards. They say they’ve viewed it but I’m not convinced. Is there a historical log of who has viewed a board and when? As I understand the Activity Logs only relate to changes on the board.

TIA

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Dunbar - You are correct. The Activity List logs only show changes to the board, not “views”.

Even the Enterprise Plan audit logs to not appear to go to the view level.

---

The audit logs include records about the following categories of the events:

Account Administration

• Change a company profile
  • Enable, disable or change SSO/SAML settings
  • Enable, disable or change sharing policy
  • Create or delete a team
  • Change team profile
  • Change team invitation settings and sign up mode

User Management

• Invite a new team member
  • Change user role
  • Delete a user from a team or from a company

Boards and Templates

• Create or delete a board/template
  • Rename a board/template
  • Share a board, enable public or team sharing for a board
  • Move board to another account or another project
  • Enable or disable Slack notifications for a board
  • Change a board owner

Projects

• Create or delete a project
  • Share a project
  • Change a project owner

Logins

• Sign in
  • Failed to sign in
  • Sign out
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Robert Dunbar -

Unfortunately not. Even if you were on the Enterprise plan, the audit logs available would not show view access to a board. I’m sure this information is available as you can certainly see who is “in” a board at a given time frame so it would be a relatively simple matter for Miro developers to add such a feature. I’d suggest adding it as a Wish List topic following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

Userlevel 1

for consultant plans it really would be nice to see basic access information, even if it is super basic.

even something like ”Anonymous user open board from ip: 10.10.10.10 @ 8:12PM PST”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Constructive Realities -

You could go to the Active Users view and see when a “named” user was last active but it wouldn’t show you which board they were active on.

Kiron

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I would also like to track viewer numbers to the board. Trying to figure out the most efficient way to get some numbers.

I would also like to track viewer numbers to the board. Trying to figure out the most efficient way to get some numbers.

Yea, please dev add this function!

Hi,

I would also love a feature like this to understand if my clients and customers have interacted with boards I have set up for them, it would be super-useful!

A log of sign ins would be amazing to track viewing numbers!