Easily restore deleted boards

• 7 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi everyone, Melissa here from the Product Marketing team at Miro. :wave:  We have another update for you this week.

Accidentally delete your board? No need to worry — you can now access and restore boards that have been deleted in the last 30 days.

Restoring boards from Trash is available for Team, Business, Consultant, Education, and Enterprise plans only.

If you’re on the free plan, there are a few options for you. When you delete a board, you’ll see a confirmation notification where you can click “Undo.” You can also restore the board if you have the board URL. The easiest way to find the link is to search for the name of the board in your browser history or your email inbox.

For more information, visit our Help Center to learn more.

6 replies

That last response was a life saver!

Userlevel 3

Hi @Kalaisri Sankar Kumar! Unfortunately, free users don’t have the trash, but if you have a link to the board, you can open it and you will be prompted to restore the board.

Hi

I am a free user of the app & I accidentally deleted a board. How can I restore it?

Thanks

Userlevel 3

Thanks @Gustavo Parada!

Hi Melissa, I haven't the possibility to the the trash can. Is it only for licensed user?

best regards antares

got it! :-)

she already wrote above. "Restoring boards from Trash is available for Team, Business, Consultant, Education, and Enterprise plans only."

Hi Melissa, I haven't the possibility to the the trash can. Is it only for licensed user?

best regards antares

got it! :-)