What is your superpower? 🦸‍♀️ 🦸‍♂️

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone,

Next week @Regine is leading an event where she will guide us through an exploration journey during which we will learn more about what makes us the superheroes that we are.

I stopped to think for a moment, ‘What is actually my superpower(s)?’, and i thought ‘kindness’ is one of the most important ones- what do you think, can it be considered a superpower?

What are your superpowers? Please share in the comments 😍

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Helena Brandist -

Given how rare it is, I would call it a superpower! I never use the term “super” with myself as humility is critical for growth and all superheroes have an Achilles Heel! However, I’d say “focus” is one of my strengths…

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Helena Brandist Of course it's a superpower! 💜

My superpower, I've been told, is apparently that I can do certain types of “labor” in my sleep. Like putting my baby boy back to sleep when he wakes up at night. (When I think he's slept through the whole night, in reality he might have been awake 3-4 times.) The sad thing about this superpower is that I'm still tired as hell in the morning… 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Kiron Bondale interesting point about not using ‘super’ when talking about yourself. I tend to do the same but have also been trying to give myself space to recognise and celebrate certain qualities & achievements - but I guess that’s a bit different :)

In terms of focus- what’s your secret?😃

@Henrik Ståhl parents are heroes, don’t know how you manage to do that and still fully function during the day 😳 Good to hear you don’t remember waking up at night though ahaha 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Helena Brandist -

The secret to focusing is:

1. Know what’s most important
  2. Subordinate everything else to that
  3. Remove all distractions

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Helena Brandist The secret is to learn how to malfunction without it being too obvious. Kind of like pretending to be sober when you’re actually quite drunk. 

“This isn’t flying, this is falling with style,” as Buzz Lightyear would have said.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kiron Bondale 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Henrik Ståhl ‘pretending to be sober while drunk’ is a fun way to describe it 😂