⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Security ⚡​​​​​​​

⚡​​​​​​​ Miro Next Breakout Session: Security ⚡​​​​​​​
Userlevel 3

The Hybrid Workplace: 

Securing and Managing Collaboration In This New Way of Working

Overview

As companies continue to explore how to navigate the hybrid work environment, IT and security professionals must also focus on securing and managing assets, data, and employees no matter where they work. At Miro, we’re focused on creating a seamless collaboration experience from any device, location, or team across the organization. This means that security and efficiency can be complex as you scale. We look to our partners, experts in their fields, as we continue to build solutions for the hybrid work environment together for our customers. 

Join us for this Miro Next breakout session where we will hear from industry experts at BetterCloud, Netskope, and Onna as they share their top insights and practices for securing and managing hybrid workforces, while creating frictionless environments that can help drive collaboration and creativity. 

Our Panelists

Q&A

But wait, there’s more! 

Leave your burning questions and brilliant thoughts down below ⬇️ as you watch the session and get a reply from our panelists and Team Miro. We’ll be hopping into the comments in real-time during the session, as well as async style now through Friday, May 20th. (Think of it as a Hybrid AMA!)

We can’t wait to hear from you! 🙌

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! My name is Steve Miller and I am Head of Enterprise Partnerships here at Miro. 

We are excited to share this Miro Next breakout session with you all. It is an absolute honor to sit down with a handful of Miro partners - who also happen to be leaders in the space! -  and discuss the current innovations, trends, and challenges surrounding secure collaboration for hybrid teams. You won't want to miss this chat!

But that's not all. We also want to hear from you! Drop your questions and comments in this thread as you watch the session. We'll be popping in to provide answers and feedback through Friday, May 20th. Can't wait to hear from you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @stevenm!

My question is this: Are you excited about all the GDPR related questions you’ll undoubtedly receive during the breakout session? 😂

Super interesting on how to leverage the App to manage individual data security. I just had a Teams call with our Government and Regulatory group and they were looking for data for a Commission filing required this month. In bold letters on one of the docs shared was Trade Secret that the commission could not share with other telecommunications companies and one of my Directors invited an new employee entry level analyst to help mine the data. I don’t think it occurred to anyone on the call that there was risk there! Something to take up with our Security team. Thanks for the session!

Wayne