News

Distributed ‘22 Miro Meetups IRL

• 20 October 2022
  • 12 replies
Distributed ‘22 Miro Meetups IRL
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro Community, Let’s meet IRL! 

Distributed ‘22 is just around the corner and we thought it would be a great opportunity to gather for IRL networking and a sneak peek of this year’s amazing content! Join us in person for one-day events from November 8th-10th in Austin, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Sydney for a pre-Distributed warm-up where you can meet with local Miro experts and check out some new features we’re working on. 

RSVP and details for your city below 👇

Austin

Berlin

Amsterdam

Sydney 

By signing up for this event you are agreeing to Miro’s Event Terms & Conditions. Attendees will receive an email from our Envoy system 24 hours before the event starts with location details and a link to register with Envoy. Registering via Envoy is required to attend this on-site event.

Let us know in the comments which city you’re excited to attend! We can’t wait to meet you 😊👋

12 replies

Userlevel 3

So excited for this! I’ll be attending in Austin! 🤠

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Berlin! Can’t wait to meet IRL. Please also send recommendations on must-go places to eat 😋 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m excited to be heading to Austin for this IRL meetup!

Userlevel 4

Can't wait to meet the Miro Community in person in Austin!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Can’t wait to see everyone in Amsterdam & Berlin 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I really hope I'll be able to go to either Berlin or Amsterdam! 🤞🥳

Userlevel 4

See you all in Austin!! 🤠

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Can’t wait to see everyone in Austin 🥳 More to come about what to expect from me--We are going to have some FUN! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

UPDATE: Due to unforeseen circumstances we will, unfortunately, need to cancel our meetup in Munich scheduled for November 9th, 2022. We are so sorry to miss the chance to meet with our Munich community in person, but hope to continue connecting with you virtually, not only here in our  Community Forum, but also at our upcoming virtual event, Distributed ‘22!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

More info about my workshop in Austin! 🙂 If you’ll be there with me here’s what you can look forward to. 

Workshop starts at 1 PM Central!

Building Play Into Your Remote Collaboration

Have you ever felt your creative energy being drained with your every day ‘have to’ collaboration tasks?  

Maybe you’ve struggled with helping others bring out their creative side during meetings or workshops?

Or perhaps, you’ve found it difficult to run sessions that get everyone inspired to create something extraordinary?

Wonder what would happen if you took a breath, and intentionally designed experiences that energize and spark play in your team collaboration? 

In this session, we’ll dive into the joyful side of collaboration and facilitation. Learn actionable methodologies and tools to encourage more creative ideas – and get your team excited for them. Explore approaches to unlock creativity and joy. Designing play into experiences can stretch us and bring new ideas to the table. 

What you’ll get out of this session:

🥳 Understand what’s holding you back from ‘play’ and pick up some fun and creative brainstorming techniques along the way! 

⚡ Discover how to create trust and head into sessions with a creative mindset — where fun can also inspire function.

💡 Learn other methods to get people absorbed in collaboration — walkshops, bringing the physical and digital together, looking for inspiration in unique places.

Will I see you there?!

(Note: Image generated by MidJourney -- having so much fun with that! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We’re so excited for you to join us in our amazing Berlin, Austin, Amsterdam, and Sydney hub! To meet the Miro team and Community IRL register here: https://community.miro.com/events

Userlevel 2

Can’t wait!!  😄