COWTOPIA: APAC Miro User Group is going to Mars, join us on our rocketship!

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How do we save our planet from methane-geddon?

*Hint* We’re sending a million cows to Mars!

First conceived in 2016 during client workshops to help teams learn about agility, product design and development, COWTOPIA Mission to Mars is a brand new online game by The Collab Folks. It's designed to help product teams learn about themselves and how agile concepts, design and product development can help them accomplish their mission. 

Join us at this very special APAC Miro VMUG event if you would like to learn more about dealing with chaos and the power of iteration based work and behaviour change. Delivering 1 million cows to Mars will require you to design, build and test your ideas, and emerge victorious in winning the Space Force Commander's multi-gajillion dollars 'Cows Relocation' contract.

Everything’s happening on a Miro board near you. Come join us!

Date: 13 October

Time: 1730 SG/HK - 1130 CET - 1930 AEST

Register for the event here:

https://events.miro.com/events/details/miro-apac-presents-cowtopia-mission-to-mars-boost-your-agility-with-cows-dragons/

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

When I woke up this morning, I had no idea that I wanted to send cows to Mars and now it’s all I can think about. This is awesome, love the initiative!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Reid Thomas I am very sure this sudden fascination with sending cows to Mars will be richly rewarded, Reid! :)