Answered

Sorry, integration is unavailable.

When i tring to use  this is code

miroBoardsPicker.open({
clientId: '***********', // Replace it with your app ClientId
action: actionSelect.value,
success: (data) => {
resultsBox.innerHTML = JSON.stringify(data, null, 4)
resultsBox.style.display = "block"
}
})

it is giving me error in console

Error. Account is not a partner. Reason is accountIsNotPlatformPartner

and on chrome popup

icon

Best answer by Boris Borodyansky 4 July 2020, 10:58

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey community 👋

I know some people come back to this post in to understand how to get their boardsPicker apps enabled by Miro. 

Please follow this documentation: https://developers.miro.com/docs/miro-live-embed-with-boardspicker-registered

We will be enabling your request as fast as we can 🚀

@Anthony Roux ,

We have also submitted the form long back, i.e. 20-30 days ago and yet, when I try to use boardspicker js in my local, I am getting this error.

Hi @Anthony Roux I am facing Same issue about this, I have fill form about a week ago

hi @Anthony Roux i’m facing the same issue, we’ve sent the form about a month ago :/

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Hisham Hafeel,

To speed up the process, could you send me by private message your client id?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Hisham Hafeel,

Thanks for reaching out.

Because of the growing number of requests we receive to get access to boardsPicker It might take a few days for the request to be reviewed and approved.

Thanks for your patience.

hi @Ahmed El Gabri @Boris Borodyansky ,

I have followed the steps in the form and I have submitted it. Its been almost three days and i am still seeing the following message. Could you please help?

Hi @smartAndy,

The first step mentioned that you need to contact the Platform Team through the contact form did you do that?

What do you mean by your client account is different? can elaborate further?

Thanks,

Ahmed

Hi @smartAndy,

Please make sure you follow the setup instructions mentioned here https://developers.miro.com/docs/boards-picker#section-setup

Thanks,

Ahmed

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for relpy

i already done this process but still getting the error and one more thing my client account is different.

Regards,

Anand Jagtap

Hi @smartAndy,

Please make sure you follow the setup instructions mentioned here https://developers.miro.com/docs/boards-picker#section-setup

Thanks,

Ahmed

When i tring to use  this is code

miroBoardsPicker.open({
clientId: '***********', // Replace it with your app ClientId
action: actionSelect.value,
success: (data) => {
resultsBox.innerHTML = JSON.stringify(data, null, 4)
resultsBox.style.display = "block"
}
})

it is giving me error in console

Error. Account is not a partner. Reason is accountIsNotPlatformPartner

and on chrome popup

Hi Siddhant!

boardsPicker component is available by request through this form.

In the form please explain your use case , share what you want to achieve with embedding miro in your web app, also would be great if you add details about your web-app in general (like link to live landing page or demo-video).

Also, please include your apps client_id so that we could enable the app after review :thumbsup:  

Regards, Boris,

Platform at Miro

HI Boris,

I am also facing same issue as mention in above, but i don’t understand why it is necessary to request form you mention in your explanation

if this is necessary so i am working on dev server and my live server is different so i need to take one or more time approval from miro

Regards,

Anand Jagtap

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Siddhant!

boardsPicker component is available by request through this form.

In the form please explain your use case , share what you want to achieve with embedding miro in your web app, also would be great if you add details about your web-app in general (like link to live landing page or demo-video).

Also, please include your apps client_id so that we could enable the app after review :thumbsup:  

Regards, Boris,

Platform at Miro