I'm trying to get all members of an organization.
- we have more than 100 users in the organization. I've downloaded the CSV to double-check it.
- we have an enterprise plan
- limit of 100 users per request
- cursor field in JSON response for the subsequent request
- there is no cursor field in the JSON response.
- It only returns when I use the query cursor in the request. Maybe it should return next_cursor or always return cursor. To make the pagination work, I had to get the ID of the last user in the array and set the cursor in the query.
- My suggestion here is to have a section in the documentation explaining how the pagination works. I've seen it in other documents.
- there is an unexpected/undocumented field, "type": "cursor-list"
- t's quite strange to have a query object than a typical query. I've tried a standard query, and it worked. I guess that the documentation needs to update. It's creating a wrong request:
curl --request GET \
--url 'https://api.miro.com/v2/orgs/XXXXXX/members?query=cursor=XXXXXXXXX' \
--header 'Accept: application/json' \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer XXXXXXXXXXXXX'