Toolbar keeps disappearing

• 8 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Toolbar keeps disappearing. Only way to fix is to log out and in. How to fix this permanently?

8 replies

Yep, Same experience as everyone else, tool bars disappear. Whilst trying to navigate to zoom in and zoom out and hope they again become visible everything on the page moves. Destroying hours of work. Miro seems so unstable. So massively disgruntled at this exact moment in time.

Same issue here, my toolbar on the left keeps disappearing out of the blue, while working on my board. Refreshing the window sometimes brings it back, sometimes not. This is so frustrating. Any cause or solution found?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Elana!

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve run into a similar issue! If you tried the steps mentioned above and it didn’t bring about the desired change as you said, please submit a support request so we can assist you!

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!:smiley::pencil2:

Hello! I am also having this issue.  I also tried all the recommendations listed above, but it still is not working.  It seems like the miro board is not loading since nothing is showing up.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Tim!

Have you already tried a different browser? We generally recommend Chrome version 70 but there is a list of supported browsers here.

As Kiron suggested (thank you, Kiron! :star2: ), could you try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window? This will allow us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the Incognito/Private mode - please temporarily disable them.

If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, please make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.

Please let us know how this goes for you!:smiley:

Just the left toolbar. I use the regular browser version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tim Passey - Does your issue look to be the same as this user?

And do you have the new UI?

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/all-tools-have-disappeared-from-the-boards-6636

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tim Passey -

Is it only the left toolbar or all the board toolbars (bottom left, top right) which are disappearing? Is this happening on one board or all boards? Does it happen regardless of how you access Miro (e.g. regular browser, incognito browser, desktop app)?

Kiron