Sticky Note Cluster NO UNDO?!?!

• 30 November 2022
  • 5 replies

An amazing amount of work went into creating a mind map with Sticky Notes and someone accidently CLUSTERED the Sticky Notes using the cluster tool in the fly out menu available when all Sticky Notes are selected.  It wouldn’t UNDO.

Catastrophe!!!

I have tried to restore the Board to before the clustering occurred without any success. Does anyone know if there is a way to undo a cluster? Tried all the obvious things 😭

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Kristy66 
I’m afraid that you cannot undo changes made by other board editors - you can only undo your actions. If you are experiencing some issues with the board history, please submit a ticket to our Support team: How to contact Miro Support. Thank you!

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT

Arina (Miro Support & Help Center)

Dec 1, 2022, 08:02 UTC

Hi Kristy!

Thanks for providing the video!

We were able to reproduce the issue you described. It seems that the issue occurs when one of the sticky notes selected for the cluster has 2 or more tags. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience!

We've escalated the problem to the Tech team and will get back to you as soon as we have any updates. Please bear with us!

Best regards,

Arina
Miro

How to cancel clactering? I make it to test how it will look like. But it changed my visual wrong way. I want to cancel it

I have just experienced the same problem. I clicked on cluster by accident and now I can’t go back! All my post-its have moved and I’m unable to undo cluster. This is incredibly frustrating.

Terrible bug to have in a product, I’m spending hours trying to move my post-its back. I luckily took a screenshot to share with a colleague otherwise all of our work from a very expensive workshop would be gone!

Please fix this!

I am having the same problem on my own board.  I played with clustering and now I don’t want it.  How do I remove the cluster?