[KNOWN BUG] mystery error ambiguous UI symbol

• 1 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I am trying to copy a frame and it's contents from a board that I have edit access to and all I get is a "!". I am assuming that "!" means there is an error or it will not allow me to do this operation but there is no help for that...just the "!" no indication of what the error is or how to address it.

Ksenia Gritsai 1 year ago

Hey @Bill Dorr!

I’m truly sorry that you’ve faced this issue when copy-pasting board content. 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely update you in this thread once the issue is fixed. Thank you for bearing with us!

View original

1 reply

Hey @Bill Dorr!

I’m truly sorry that you’ve faced this issue when copy-pasting board content. 

I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely update you in this thread once the issue is fixed. Thank you for bearing with us!