COMMUNITY-LED
Thu, 27 Oct, 15:30 - 16:15

Finding the Good in Failing 💡

About this event

Join us at 5:30 pm CET via this link: https://miro.zoom.us/j/96803220569

It is human to make mistakes. Very rarely at work or in personal life do we only fail once, whether it is a project, a presentation, or even just a conversation. Sometimes failure is painful, as inevitable as it is. So, how do we grapple with these mistakes? We start by taking a clear look at how we fail and then how to overcome these mistakes.

During this event, I will discuss my journey and reflections on failure as a user researcher and human. I will also share a framework I use to track my opportunities and progress. Together, we will learn how to celebrate failures, understand how we can support each other and ourselves, and gain new perspectives and tools to improve our processes

About the speaker:

Nikki is a Lead User Researcher and the founder of User Research Academy. She has over 9 years of experience in user research at a variety of companies, ranging from a tiny start-up called ALICE to the large corporation Zalando, and also as a consultant. She has led a diverse range of end-to-end research projects across the world and now owns her own company, helping others get into the field of user research. She lives in Jersey (the original one), loves reading and writing psychological thrillers, and being outside in the garden with her cats, dog, and koi fish.

Event details
Online event
Thu, 27 Oct, 15:30 - 16:15 (UTC)