Miro Webinars | October Agenda 2022

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies
Miro Webinars | October Agenda 2022
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Miro Community!

October will soon be here before you know it and our team has a whole new calendar of webinars ready for you! Join Mironeers, Jovonee, Jason, Jen, and other community members from around the world all month long to learn, share and connect!

Attached you will find calendar. The events on the calendar are linked and will take you right to the sign up page when clicked. For your convenience, all webinars will also be added to our main events page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

October is here which means a new month of community events! Take a look at our October calendar for Miro and Community-led events for you to join. We’ve even added more Europe times too connect with even more of you! From “Getting Started with Miro to Agile workshops, find time and event that works for you! We can’t wait to see you :) 

Userlevel 2

Hey Miro Community!

I am curious to know what webinar sessions you are looking forward to joining in October. 👀

I'll start by sharing that I am looking forward to our Miro for the Workshop Leader session on October 26th. Our team has spent the last few months revamping this webinar to bring you all refreshed content delivered via a NEW interactive webinar experience! 🙌🏾

Hope to see you all there! 

-- ​​​​​​ Jovonee “Jo” ✨