News

Distributed ‘22 - Full Event Catalog is Live!

• 18 October 2022
  • 3 replies
Distributed ‘22 - Full Event Catalog is Live!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Community! 

We’ve done it! We compiled a group of amazing Miro experts all in one place for your viewing pleasure! Take a peek at our newly updated Distributed ‘22 website for a full preview of all the immersive virtual sessions we have in store for you starting November 15th!

🔗 Register HERE to see our community in action! 

If you have any questions - drop them in the comments section below. 

Can’t wait to see you there! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Distributed '22 AMA ft. Douglas Ferguson, Max Harper and Rachel Davis + Jonathan White

Hey guys! Looking forward to this amazing gathering! 🙌🏻

However, I do not see the link to join  12:00 17 de nov. 12:00   18 de nov. 12:00, Is it today or tomorrow?

( This time is converted to my time zone in event page and is the same in my google calendar and it is showing 2 different dates too)

Hope there will be a recording for this too!

Cheers! 

Marie

Hi! Marie! You’re in the right place. This thread is the event and we will be here all day to ask our Distributed speakers questions in threads throughout the day! Have a question for Max, Douglas, Rachel or Jon? Visit our events page and ask them a question about their work and how they use Miro: https://community.miro.com/events-44

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Distributed '22 AMA ft. Douglas Ferguson, Max Harper and Rachel Davis + Jonathan White

Hey guys! Looking forward to this amazing gathering! 🙌🏻

However, I do not see the link to join  12:00 17 de nov. 12:00   18 de nov. 12:00, Is it today or tomorrow?

( This time is converted to my time zone in event page and is the same in my google calendar and it is showing 2 different dates too)

Hope there will be a recording for this too!

Cheers! 

Marie

Userlevel 2

This is so cool! Such amazing speakers. Can’t wait!