Idea

Export comments to excel or post-its

• 3 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

I would love the ability to export comments to excel or post-its.  I use the feature to capture pain points & opportunities layered on top of a current state map.  Later I go through a laborious routine to copy & paste these comments into excel so I can paste them back into the board as post-its to conduct another activity.  I realize I can use post-its to capture these and this laborious process would be eliminated but I like the comment feature for other reasons.  Please help miro by making this comment feature exportable to excel and as post-its.

1 reply

I just stumbled upon this “wish” while looking for a similar solution:
It would be nice to export comments into a project management like tool and workflow (trello, asana, jira, notion...) or even better have a direct connection between this. I like to use markers in diagrams or images on miro like Zach for a more graphical project and task management. would be awesome if I could eighter use the comments and export them into a list /project management tool OR use a 3rd party plugin from a saas project management tool