2022 calendar template

Related products: Other

Dear community,

I am using the calendar template, more specifically I added the 2021 calendar template to my team board. I need to plan for 2022 now. I suggest the creation of a 2022 calendar template. I could do it myself, I guess, but I didn't find any guidance on how to do that, and it wouldn't make sense spending time on such a generic feature if it has been already created by more experienced users!

Thanks a lot in advance for your replies.

I am looking for the same answer. Used the annual calendar template but need it already for 2022. Thanks for helping me too.

Forget a template - it would be ideal if this was an app/function similar to the likes of Story Mapping, etc where if you click and drag into a board you would be offered what calendar you need, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and what year.

Not a developer, but this seems like an easy win for MIRO. Ended up just submitting this as a feature request.

Same problem here, does anyone have an answer on how to get the 2022 template???

Thanks a lot

Hi @caroline.widmer @Macha Bronner @Kevin Kinisky @Modern Post,

Good news! We will be uploading a 2022 calendar template next week.

Stay tuned:slight_smile:

Is there a way to merge the 2021 and 2022 calendars so it can be one board?

@Helena Brandist do you have a link to the 2022 template?

Hi @caroline.widmer @Macha Bronner @Kevin Kinisky @Modern Post,

Good news! We will be uploading a 2022 calendar template next week.

Stay tuned:slight_smile:

Do you have the link to the template?

Great, if you can reply to this message when it’s live that would be amazing

Helena - has the 2022 Annual Calendar been posted yet?

Also we are awaiting this to decide if we use Miro for team Planning before its too late!  Please estimate when it will be available, thanks!

Hi @Tray Evarts @Kevin Cuyler @Maddie Yorke @Madeline Schroeder @caroline.widmer @Macha Bronner @Modern Post 

You can now find the Annual Calendar (2022) in the product!

Hi @Tray Evarts @Kevin Cuyler @Maddie Yorke @Madeline Schroeder @caroline.widmer @Macha Bronner @Modern Post 

You can now find the Annual Calendar (2022) in the product!

Hey, I can’t find the annual calendar in the product - could someone help me?

Thanks, Vio

Hi @Vio,

When you go into a Miro board, select the first the icon under the arrow icon in the left side menu

Then type in Calendar 2022 and you will see the templates there!

Hope this helps!

@Helena Brandist Hi, do you know if there is a similar annual calendar for 2022-2023?

thank you,

Einav

Hi everyone! @Tray Evarts @Kevin Cuyler @Maddie Yorke @Madeline Schroeder @caroline.widmer @Macha Bronner @Modern Post and @Vio

It’s that time of year again so without further ado... here are the updated Calendar Templates for 2023 / 2024:

Happy planning! Kristin

Thank you for the new template. Can’t find 2022 though and need it cause the year isn’t over (yet 😉 ) can you share the link for 2022 again?

Yes, absolutely! I was a little overzealous there. 😅 Here are the board links for the 2022 / 2023 calendars: 

To make a copy of a board from the links provided you’ll need to click the board title in the top left. Then select duplicate. If you’re not logged in yet, you’ll also need to log in first.