Zoom into selected object

Miro product team, please optimize your zooming feature, so that you can zoom into a selected object without having to then search the canvas, with pan/hand tool, to find the selected object.  Doing so would allow a more intuitive, and efficient user experience, because, the selected object would become a centering anchor to screen zooms, magnifications, etc—make sense?. This is a common feature that you’d find in a Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, etc. Hopefully not too hard to implement this change. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is frustrated with this.

Mural is very good at this too...

Miro product team, please optimize your zooming feature, so that you can zoom into a selected object without having to then search the canvas, with pan/hand tool, to find the selected object.  Doing so would allow a more intuitive, and efficient user experience, because, the selected object would become a centering anchor to screen zooms, magnifications, etc—make sense?. This is a common feature that you’d find in a Adobe products like InDesign, Illustrator, etc. Hopefully not too hard to implement this change. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is frustrated with this.

would be great

You can do it by selecting object and by clicking on “%” within the Map area ..

You can do it by selecting object and by clicking on “%” within the Map area ..

Sorry, I don't get it. 

If I understand the Samagran post right Miro already has the functionality to zoom to selected object. Unfortunately many users are not aware of that. I'm sharing that with my own community of designers. How can you do it now?   → Select the object and then click on “%” within the Map area ..

Got it! the screenshot did the trick!!!

It would be better if the whole of the selected object fitted into the screen. It does work, but it takes the screen to 100% and you have to zoom out again. 

It works to an extent, but it could be better.

Esy and efective option.

.- Select any ammount of objects.

.- Fit Screen only “selected objects” ( button or key )

Thx

Can we have a zoom to selected object. When zoom to object the object will fit to screen @ 100%.  This feature is available on Figma. (Shift 2)

I had trouble finding this as well (because I expected it to be a CMD key, but it looks like this functionality already exists. Try ALT+2 (Windows) and OPTION+2 (Mac). 

See: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017731033-Shortcuts-and-Hotkeys