Wacom pen pressure

Wacom pen compatibility has improved, BUT:

Can we allow an option for line thickness to be modified by pen pressure?

I love the collaboration possibilities that Miro allows. But as a drawing tool it still doesn’t compare to Sketchbook Pro, or Powerpoint. With a few improvements though it will really become a huge game changer.

@Patrick Degenaar - thanks for the ref. to Sketchbook pro - I went to look and found that its FREE and AMAZING - I can’t see miro ever doing 1/10 of that ! 

In what way is ppt  comparable to sketchbook? - I must be missing something as they seem wholly different - or did you just mean ppt has good ability to draw shapes ?

Powerpoint has actually become a great graphics tool over the years. I used to do a lot of graphics in either illustrator or Corel Draw and then import into PowerPoint or word. But frankly, nowadays I find it easier to just do what I need to do in Powerpoint, as it is almost as good for basic diagram and allows for easy integration with presentations.

Miro is a presentation program to allow groups to work together on concepts. so it needs to allow users to quickly draw simple concept shapes that can be slotted together and moved around.

Yes! Miro needs pressure sensitivity!