View password

As the board owner, can I view the password I had set. 
It’s incredibly frustrating when someone new needs to view the board. I need to reset the board and then emails come in from people who it was previously shared with to resend an updated password. 

Just a “view password” would make my life easier :) 

Yes please! This is exactly what I was hoping for!

It’s amazing this is still a problem!! I come up against this on regular basis. Get it fixed!

I too run into this problem often & would love to be able to see the password I set previously without the need to amend and then update everyone of the new password.

This would make my life so much better - I’m just not organised enough to cope, and keep having to simply change the password...

This is currently the most frustrating thing about Miro. Being able to view the password would be very useful...

Couldn’t agree more - pretty annoying non-feature. Please implement it. 

Yes, please add this. It’s been one of my frustrations for a while now!

Absolutely! It’s a huge frustration, especially if you own multiple boards with multiple passwords, it’s impossible to remember them all and being able to answer a question ‘what’s the password’ when someone is trying to access the board. Don’t understand why the password is not visible in the first place when a user wants to edit it.  

I'd like this as well, hate to admit it but I often forget the passwords I set. 🙈 (Especially now that it's enforced at my org in order to share boards with anyone)

Please we need this! :)

I cannot agree more!

Agreed! I’ve just had this issue again.

I find this super frustrating too!

Where and how can i view a pre-set password please? Totally frustrated with the lack of this feature. 

With so many boards that I am using and with different passwords, if I forget it
, I have no option to view one and having to set a new password every time if I wish to share the same board to new audience.

Really need this here also!

Please please please do this. We love Miro but we have mandatory passwords for sharing links and I just can’t keep track of them all. Viewing the board password would save so many headaches. 

We need it <3

yes, please, this would make my life so much easier :) 

I can’t believe this was added 2 years ago, and is not yet considered worthy of updating???
Just need to add “view” to edit passwords (currently only Change and Delete) 

Please!!