Two finger tap undo

Many iPad apps use two finger tap to undo and three finger tap to redo. It is very natural when using the Apple Pencil, would love to see this implemented on your iPad app 🙏

Totally agree, bought an ipad two weeks ago. Using intensively Procreate and already lacking two finger tap in Miro or other apps. 

There’s also the three figure iPadOS native gesture. Three fingers swipe left/right to undo, redo. Three fingers tap to bring up a menu on top of the screen to choose from: undo/redo/cut/copy/paste. 

The two finger tap I’m using in the Concepts app, too. So - supporting either way. 

Affinity Designer and Procreate are my favorite apps. Miro should also be on that List. It‘s only the missing Two Finger Tap Undo preventing my unconditional love :wink:

Highly expecting the two finger tap to undo feature on Miro. 

Would be great if Miro can have this!

Yes, please!!!

With iPad using two fingers for undo and three fingers for redo gets the work done really fast.

I would definitely use Miro as my main note-taking app if it will have this.

Lack of this feature is the major reason not to use Miro for whiteboarding. I’m using note taking apps instad like notability

Even Notability has implemented this feature. 

Miro, you’ve got this! 

🙏 Please please implement this! 

Please, please, please. I wish this was a standard behavior across all iPad apps. It’s funny how bothersome having to go look for the Undo/Redo buttons can be after you have used 2-finger/3-finger taps in other iOS apps. I am constantly doing the 2-finger tap in Miro and other apps (to no effect) because it’s so intuitive.