Text size follows zoom level

often when changing zoom level context on a board the next generated text is unreadable and unworkable in size.

Consider building out a standard text size, rendered against the current zoom level? and then maybe offering a +10% +20% -10% -20% scaling option on that? 

It’d offer far less choices and make work a bunch faster, while giving a little customisation over size at any given zoom level.

Carn guys, this would make board life so simple!

I agree - I’m a new user and find myself spending most of my time resizing frames, sticky notes, fonts and zoom.  Can’t seem to find the right balance.

It may help if Miro Developers added standard Imperial Paper Sizes as Frames 11x17 and 8.5x11 so you have a reference point to what can be PDFed and Printed while still being able to read Text Strings.  Generally speaking I recommend using the Medium Size Sticky as a reference Point as this prints ok in real world scale… I am open to Tips from other Users though as I too find it difficult to explain to New Users in the Company how to scale objects to best display.

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.