Synchronized Cards between associated boards

It would be outstanding if a card with an asignee, attachements, due dates etc. can be copied and then synchronized within different boards - meaning if you update a card on a high-level team kanban, the same update is performed for in a project-specific board and vice versa. 

The cards could be similarly linked as they are now, by right click → chose the card you want it to be synchronized with, done.

You can sync standard Miro cards across multiple locations on one board with my plugin: https://miro.com/marketplace/carbon-copy/ 

It won’t have the scope you would need to sync Asana cards, but if you have ideas for features let me know as I can think about it and see what’s possible.

@Markus Smet, can Carbon Copy be expanded across multiple boards?

@misserikac not at the moment. We’ve looked into it and have architected the plugin so metadata is stored outside of Miro. It does have complexity so I wouldn’t look at doing it in the short term unless a number of people requested that.

What’s the use case for this feature? Would help to understand the context a little.

@Markus Smet my team has a template board in which we feed information into cards & others copy + paste the cards out of. The cards could be copied into over 15 boards, which causes an unsustainable amount of work when we make updates! 

I wish I would have seen Dennis’ wish list idea earlier, because I would not have created a separate but pretty much the same idea. https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/live-card-connections-template-card-updates-all-of-its-iterations-across-multiple-boards-6054. @Dennis Breitsprecher, I wish we could join our votes together?! 

It would be really awesome if CarbonCopy could sync in between board. @Markus Smet how much thumps up you need :)

This is a really important need for our workflow, too. We have multiple clients, who each have their own boards (which have to stay separate for confidential information protection), but we need the ability to have an internal view that shows all of the cards across clients that are currently in the “do now” frame on each client’s board. We copy links manually right now, but that’s an extra step that could be solved by being able to clone / mirror a card from one board to another.

I would also love this. For complex topics, I like to visualize notes in different high-level structures (matrix / flow-charts / pyramid / ...) without needing to copy them, as I need to work permanently on them :)

@Markus Smet I cannot install the plugin :(