Idea

Switching between accounts

Userlevel 5

Hi there,

Now you have the switching between teams. 
However, it’s related only to the teams inside of the one profile. 

In my specific case, I use two profiles: one is work-related, and the second one is personal. 
The solution I find right now is to work with the professional profile in the Mac OS app, while for personal needs, I use the browser version. It works, but it’s not a perfect option. Sometimes, when I need to copy-paste some of my templates from the board in one profile to the board in another - I struggle because it’s just impossible to do. 

The reference here can be Slack with the team spaces that can be joined with different emails.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Egor Kurguzov.

14 replies

Userlevel 1

I feel you! I have three... Please make account switching faster and easier! It’s the only thing that continually frustrates me when using Miro.

I do agree this idea.

Miro is very nice and I recommend Miro in many communities.
As a result, I have many accounts and sometimes feel inconvenient with account switching.

I think Slack has a good switcher, and you can better switcher on Miro, Please make it realized.

+1 for Slack-like account/workspace switching!

Agreed. I’m enrolled in some educate related boards (personal) that uses Miro and I have a 2nd account at work (Teams). Switching would be helpful as I don’t want to mix my school and professional work

Badge +1

I’m on the same page as you! Please help us Miro :sob:

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I struggle with that as well a lot. I have 4 different login credentials now. I have to switch between same daily.

I do agree with your idea!

I have three accounts and I am always switching these accounts by login & logout which takes a time little bit… Hope miro improves this experience!

Same. I have a professional account and I’ve recently started a new account for a volunteer organization I work with. I’d ideally set up two additional accounts, but the switching makes it easer for me to use Miro for one and Mural for the other.

Please please please make this happen. I know you probably think that it won’t affect anything on the retention side, and there’s probably some chance of cannibalising revenue if you allow this… I’m on a Consultant plan for my personal account & on a Enterprise plan at work, and even if I were to invite my work account to my personal team, that would require me to pay up. Extra $15 so far not worth the pain of switching between accounts.

Viva Miro, Same here :grinning::ok_hand_tone2:

+1, logging out and logging back in is a pain. Incognito mode, also a pain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

+1, logging out and logging back in is a pain. Incognito mode, also a pain.

Three separate browsers and the Miro desktop app for my four account profiles is also a pain 😉

Hey Miro,
this is really a must have for people collaborating with other people of more than one organisation. We need a possibilty for superfast  account switching or an app that has the possibility to have more than one account active at the same time.

A collaboration tool should make it easy to collaborate, not just inside one box at a time.

See also (Needs to be merged) https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/multiple-users-easy-account-switch-2171