"Stay Signed in" option

It will be very helpful if Miro has “stay signed in” option in the App. Without this option, I have to login around 5 times a day which is annoying. Stay signin option may help to reduce the repeated logins

I’m not sure why you need to keep signing in. My desktop app on the Mac stays logged in between sessions.

I am using it in windows. After every few hours, App get logged off automatically. Then I have to login again.

I’m using the app for M1 Macs and have recently started getting signed out multiple times per day. Very frustrating.

I’m using the app for M1 Macs and have recently started getting signed out multiple times per day. Very frustrating.

Same here. Didn’t happen earlier. Haven’t found a way yet to change this in the settings. It’s extremely annoying.

I’m having the same problem. Why is it not possible to stay signed in in my desktop app???? Pls fix this :)

I agree, getting logged out so frequently is really quite annoying. Especially in the desktop App, as then it redirects to your browser to log in etc.