Share with Edit rights across Enterprise

I am missing the possibility to share boards across teams within an Enterprise with edit rights. You can only share with view rights or comment rights. I don’t understand this limitation. 

As of now you either need to be in the same team to Edit a board or you can share with edit rights as a public link. The former is too restrictive and the latter too open (as anonymous users aren’t allowed in my company as per our corporate security policy).

This limits our use of Miro a great deal. It is like only being able to have a workshop with someone in your department.

+1, I face the same issue, giving up in many times collaborating with diverse group just because of this limitation. Sharing across enterprise has been a mess.

Yeah it is really limiting for cross team collaboration. Could I get you to vote on the issue, so it will be more visible for others?
Br Lasse

I’m facing this exact same situation today.  I work for a very large global company and we recently converted to an Enterprise plan.  We have literally hundreds of Miro teams across the organization.  We regularly pull groups of people together on a project basis and need to collaborate across teams.  It is unreasonable to be forced to invite every collaborator into a specific team to do this collaboration.  We NEED the ability to invite people from any of our teams into a single project.  Is there a way to do this that I’m not aware of???  Please, help.  This is important and relatively urgent for us.

Hi Christy,

We have found no good solution. What we have done is to create a global team where everybody with a Miro licence is added. Then Projects can be created in there in order to collaborate “across” teams. This requires quite a lot of cleanup and diligence in what is shared in there, but it kinda omits the problem.

I’m shocked that this is still an issue 2 years later. I’ve upvoted but clearly the previous votes didn’t get any attention.

Yes! I have not been focused on this issue since we found a couple of workarounds which we live with..
For one we have the above outlined global Miro team. Further what we have done is using the Miro app in MS Teams. Within MS Teams it is possible to share a board and allow everybody to collaborate when in the meeting or channel. But then you have the issue of having to work in Miro within teams. Our security department has accepted this solution as you within our org cant join MS Teams without having an active company account.