Share boards between 2 consultant plans

Hello,

Myself and my fellow consultant (other company) both have consultant plan and we would like to collaborate on each other’s board without paying 3 USD/day. Is this possible somehow? 

thanks, Daniel

I’m also interested in this feature

Michael

Are there any solutions or work-arounds?

Hey there,

At the moment we are experimenting with External Editors feature for our paid plans. Stay tuned!

For now, I will move this question to a Wish List category :slight_smile:

I am also interested in this. I have been using the free plan with my client for a couple of months and was considering moving on to the consultant plan.  I have persuaded my client to move on to the team plan. I was wondering if I do upgrade to the consultant plan could I use this with my clients team plan or would I have to take on one of their licences?

Hey @Dániel Farkas@mlanders@Simon L.@John Brown,

I just want to let you know that our new feature - anonymous Guest Editors - is live! More information is in the Help Center article. You are welcome to share your feedback:wink:

Hello,

Myself and my fellow consultant (other company) both have consultant plan and we would like to collaborate on each other’s board without paying 3 USD/day. Is this possible somehow? 

thanks, Daniel

This should be by default. If we are all paying individual consultant subscriptions we should be able to share / edit without restrictions as a virtual team. Asking to pay additional $3 per day is ridiculous. 

For example. We have a workshop with 6 people (separate companies), all who have consultant subscriptions, I haven’t been able to find a way to export the end board so others can use this to update in their own app (working out of band) without paying extra.

Please make this a reality instead of raping us for more money 

Hey @Dániel Farkas@mlanders@Simon L.@John Brown,

I just want to let you know that our new feature - anonymous Guest Editors - is live! More information is in the Help Center article. You are welcome to share your feedback:wink:

Hi, this does not solve the question that was originally asked.

Are there any plans within Miro to allow 2 fully paid for users with their own paid for consultant plan to collaborate fully on boards either of them own and they grant rights to?

Many thanks, Mark

The invitation for other paying users to collaborate with me in my workspace or with them in theirs without extra cost is something i would really appreciate. 

This feature will be very useful

I would appreciate this feauture also very much.

I also have this situation. I often collaborate with other external consultants. We’re each paying for our own consultant plan.

Currently I believe the only way to add them as co-owners to a board one of us creates is to pay for them to join our team, which is the same price they are already paying. We are both already paying and just want to laterally connect our work on a project basis, not add each other to our teams and pay for that functionality in duplicate, triplicate, etc.