Idea

Share boards between 2 consultant plans

Userlevel 3

Hello,

Myself and my fellow consultant (other company) both have consultant plan and we would like to collaborate on each other’s board without paying 3 USD/day. Is this possible somehow? 

thanks, Daniel

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I’m also interested in this feature

Michael

Are there any solutions or work-arounds?

Hey there,

At the moment we are experimenting with External Editors feature for our paid plans. Stay tuned!

For now, I will move this question to a Wish List category :slight_smile:

I am also interested in this. I have been using the free plan with my client for a couple of months and was considering moving on to the consultant plan.  I have persuaded my client to move on to the team plan. I was wondering if I do upgrade to the consultant plan could I use this with my clients team plan or would I have to take on one of their licences?

Hey @Dániel Farkas@mlanders@Simon L.@John Brown,

I just want to let you know that our new feature - anonymous Guest Editors - is live! More information is in the Help Center article. You are welcome to share your feedback:wink:

Badge

Hello,

Myself and my fellow consultant (other company) both have consultant plan and we would like to collaborate on each other’s board without paying 3 USD/day. Is this possible somehow? 

thanks, Daniel

This should be by default. If we are all paying individual consultant subscriptions we should be able to share / edit without restrictions as a virtual team. Asking to pay additional $3 per day is ridiculous. 

For example. We have a workshop with 6 people (separate companies), all who have consultant subscriptions, I haven’t been able to find a way to export the end board so others can use this to update in their own app (working out of band) without paying extra.

Please make this a reality instead of raping us for more money 

Badge +1

Hey @Dániel Farkas@mlanders@Simon L.@John Brown,

I just want to let you know that our new feature - anonymous Guest Editors - is live! More information is in the Help Center article. You are welcome to share your feedback:wink:

Hi, this does not solve the question that was originally asked.

Are there any plans within Miro to allow 2 fully paid for users with their own paid for consultant plan to collaborate fully on boards either of them own and they grant rights to?

Many thanks, Mark

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

The invitation for other paying users to collaborate with me in my workspace or with them in theirs without extra cost is something i would really appreciate. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

This feature will be very useful

I would appreciate this feauture also very much.