See the cursor of a guest in my board

When I show my board to collaborators I would love to be able to see the cursor of guests to help direct them around the board on a call. 

I’d like to know the same thing.

I’m on the consultant plan, and would like to be able to see the cursors of guests that can only view, to better guide them and see exactly what they are pointing at.

Hi there,

Thanks for this request! We are already thinking about the solution. Stay tuned! 

For now, I will move the topic to a Wish List category :wink:

I assumed this was a feature, but discovering that it is only an option for guest editors means I will have to use a competitor’s product to achieve this. :( 

I really need this functionality too :thinking:

Hi all,

They have added the possibility to do this in one of the recent patches. If you make a board public you can share it with guests with edit properties and you will be able to view their cursors

Hi all,

They have added the possibility to do this in one of the recent patches. If you make a board public you can share it with guests with edit properties and you will be able to view their cursors

I cant confirm this.
I have a board which is totally public and cursors of guest useres are not shown:(
I have checked the Boards sharing options. Everything seems to be totally open.

Is this still an open topic for development or am I missing something?