Right-click on an object to see which participant created it

Allow anyone, or just admins, to right-click on an object to see which participant added or created it.  Mural allows this already, and this would be extremely useful both during and after sessions

Hi @David Thibodeau 

Welcome to the Miro Online Community!

hmmm.. I think this would be a nice feature!

@David Thibodeau - Unless I am completely misunderstanding your ask, you can already see this information by right-clicking objects in Miro and selecting Info:

Note: Of course, objects created by Anonymous Guest Editors would only show as being created by “Guest”.

Robert, you are absolutely correct, the Info option is there and I know that but I was thinking that it would be great if the info was visible at the bottom of the context menu without clicking the info option!

That’s why I told It would be a nice feature!

@David Thibodeau - Unless I am completely misunderstanding your ask, you can already see this information by right-clicking objects in Miro and selecting Info:

Note: Of course, objects created by Anonymous Guest Editors would only show as being created by “Guest”.

Question: Does anyone know if this feature only shows for some board participants and not others?  I was in a Miro session the other day and was about to show this feature to a group of colleagues and some said they couldn’t see this feature.  

@Lauree Schloss - I believe the object “Info” is only available to full team members.

I just did a test as viewing as a Visitor, i.e., the board’s Share settings were set to Anyone with the link access and as a Guest and in both cases I could not see the “Info” option in an object’s context menu.

Viewed as me (a team member, and the board owner):

Viewed as a Visitor:

Upon review of the Collaboration with visitors Help Center article I see:

@Lauree Schloss - I believe…..

Thank you sooooo much! 

That was super duper helpful!!  :heart_eyes: