REST API - Add template to board

I would like to add an existing template to a board that I create via the API. I create dozens fo boards to support my classes and would like to do this programmatically. Each course has a template. So if I could create boards via the API and then add the template to each of them, I could automate most of the tedium.

Are there any developments here in the meantime?

I would like to add an existing template to a board that I create via the API. I create dozens fo boards to support my classes and would like to do this programmatically. Each course has a template. So if I could create boards via the API and then add the template to each of them, I could automate most of the tedium.

@Teresa Torres What were you thinking of using the API to create for your classes?  I’ve thought about creating Kanban-type boards for each student with their assignments.

We have MIro templates for each of our courses. The templates include the content that the students work through. We usually have 10-20 groups in each class and each group has their own board. So it would be great if we could programmatically create these boards through the API.

We have MIro templates for each of our courses. The templates include the content that the students work through. We usually have 10-20 groups in each class and each group has their own board. So it would be great if we could programmatically create these boards through the API.

I have a similar case, but a little more complex. I have nearly 10 groups every month, all of them have the same Miro template. Most of it is turned invisible. Every week another "content block" is being made visible, currently always manually by hand. This is very annoying.

are there any developments on this topic? is it possible to add a template  to a board via the API?