Idea

Replace Image via Paste

• 6 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I wish there was an option in the Replace image drop down List “Replace Image via Paste” . 

it’s small Feature . But it would be so time saver :sunglasses:  

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I 100% agree.  As a designer, I am always tweaking things in a separate program.  It would be such a time saver to be able to right click and choose “replace via paste” with the update graphic so I don’t lose any connection points already established in Miro.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please, dear God, implement this feature!

I would love the replace feature, even better if you can place a linked file that would automatically update when I export a new version!

Constantly updating flows and losing connection points! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

BUMP BUMP BUMP.  Miro NEEEDS a “paste + replace” feature or “replace from clipboard” or something like that so I don’t have to keep redoing my arrows when I update a screenshot!

Userlevel 1
Badge
PLEASE MAKE THIS FEATURE!!

I completely agree. I tried to create a template for each of the students in my class with their photo, name, and how to pronounce their name. But I can’t simply replace the image with what I grabbed from my screen; instead I have to paste, resize, drag into the right place, resize a bit more so it is consistent with the other images,