Remember me on the login screen

It should be possible for the desktop app (and probably the browser) to remember the email I use to login and whether I use SSO.

At the moment I have to click multiple times and sometimes enter my email address in over and over. 

This is really annoying. I’m currently using the Miro desktop app multiple times a day, but every time I have to re-login and enter my email address because of the session timeout.

I’m not aware of any desktop app with this kind of weird behavior. Please make the session much longer or at least keep my email address in the input field.

Using the Miro app on desktop.  It makes it near unusable.  Currently my login takes about 7 clicks, and i have to enter my email twice every time.

Please make the desktop remember multiple accounts and passwords. I am a consultant using multiple accounts with different clients and I need to switch accounts often. Web app works fine because i can use the browser or a password tool to remember my login details. Really need this on the desktop app! Thx

Can we please get some attention here?

I’m experiencing this same issue, I don’t remember it being like this previously, and my colleagues don’t seem to experience it. 

For me this is a state of the art functionality for desktop and web apps these days.

I agree, logging in to the desktop app using SSO is cumbersome. It should at least remember the email address(es) used before. Even better would be if the app remembered the last choice for login (SSO or Miro account). A startup switch to make the app use SSO and email would also be fine, that could be saved in the shortcut.

Yes and also would be even better if we could “stay logged in” so that it doesn’t disconnect automatically throughout the day… 
thanks for raising this request! 

New to Miro I also experience this problem.
And it doesn't seem Miro cares much.
No worries, I'll find another drawing board tool.

This is really annoying. I’m currently using the Miro desktop app multiple times a day, but every time I have to re-login and enter my email address because of the session timeout.

I’m not aware of any desktop app with this kind of weird behavior. Please make the session much longer or at least keep my email address in the input field.

I have this same issue. Very annoying.

SO many clicks any time someone shares a board. I mean, the ideal UX flow surely can’t be at this stage that they need to create an account. This is a painful minute between getting content and being logged in using SSO.