Quick align/arrange of stickies

I would love a way to select a group of stickies that are all over the place and create a smooth grid. I know you can align and distribute horizontally/vertically, but when they are all over the place there is no way to quickly align them.

I would love a way to select a group of stickies that are all over the place and create a smooth grid. I know you can align and distribute horizontally/vertically, but when they are all over the place there is no way to quickly align them.

Alissa, this solution looks like what you need?

Yes, that is exactly what I”m looking for!

It's great!
We are preparing for the test a new plug-in for Miro. I will definitely let you know when it will be available. :blush:

Yay! Thank you so much. Can’t wait to use it!

Lately there was a “smart alignment” feature added to Miro.

You should try it, maybe it is the thing, that you’re looking for:

How do you get this plugin? I’ve searched for it but dont see it anywhere.

How do you get this plugin? I’ve searched for it but dont see it anywhere.

We are still working on it. Are you interested in joining testing?

Sure would love to!

I would love to be using/testing this as well.  I have about 116 objects for a group prioritization exercise that I need to distribute

I would love to be using/testing this as well.  I have about 116 objects for a group prioritization exercise that I need to distribute

Thank! I am very glad that you are interested in our plugin. I or someone from our team will contact you and we will discuss how to organize testing

Any chance I can get this as well?!! Pretty please?! I have over 500 post-its that I want to arrange. 

please add me to this test, thanks!

Kaleb, Raffaela, thanks for your attention to our plugin! My colleague will contact you in the coming days and include you in the plain testing program.

Hi @Andrey Pantileev  - Please add me as well.

Hi! Can I please be added to the plug in test as well?? This would save me hours of work! 🙂 @Tania Lanczok 

How is this going? It would be a great feature for Mind Maps, as well.  MindNode already has this feature and it would make Miro a one-stop shop for me.

This is also exactly what I’m looking for! Yay, Miro!!!

Noticing this option is not available within a cell in a table. Or am I overlooking something?

Hi! I do not have “smart alignment” when I try to align sticky notes. Is it because I use the free version? Thank you in advance.

Hi! I do not have “smart alignment” when I try to align sticky notes. Is it because I use the free version? Thank you in advance.

Hi ! Thank you for your reply. Indeed, I do have this feature NOW. Thanks :)

Ah this Smart Align feature is just what I was looking at. I wish Miro would keep its tutorials uptodate with new features, it took me a long time to find this as its not in the Sticky Notes Tutorial page https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572054-Sticky-notes