Delivered

Quick align/arrange of stickies

Userlevel 1

I would love a way to select a group of stickies that are all over the place and create a smooth grid. I know you can align and distribute horizontally/vertically, but when they are all over the place there is no way to quickly align them.

10 replies

Userlevel 1

I would love a way to select a group of stickies that are all over the place and create a smooth grid. I know you can align and distribute horizontally/vertically, but when they are all over the place there is no way to quickly align them.

Alissa, this solution looks like what you need?

Userlevel 1

Yes, that is exactly what I”m looking for!

Userlevel 1

It's great!
We are preparing for the test a new plug-in for Miro. I will definitely let you know when it will be available. :blush:

Userlevel 1

Yay! Thank you so much. Can’t wait to use it!

Userlevel 6

Lately there was a “smart alignment” feature added to Miro.

You should try it, maybe it is the thing, that you’re looking for:

How do you get this plugin? I’ve searched for it but dont see it anywhere.

Userlevel 1

How do you get this plugin? I’ve searched for it but dont see it anywhere.

We are still working on it. Are you interested in joining testing?

Sure would love to!

I would love to be using/testing this as well.  I have about 116 objects for a group prioritization exercise that I need to distribute

Userlevel 1

I would love to be using/testing this as well.  I have about 116 objects for a group prioritization exercise that I need to distribute

Thank! I am very glad that you are interested in our plugin. I or someone from our team will contact you and we will discuss how to organize testing