Quick Access to Board via QR-Code / Short-link / miro.com + Board #ID

In educational settings we need Guest Editors to quickly access a board with their smartphones.

Having

• a QR-Code, that can be inserted into the board or
  • a short link that can quickly be copied or
  • a 4/5-digit board-ID# that can we entered by visiting something like miro.com/join

would be very helpful.

@M. L. -

As a workaround, I’ve been using QR Code Generator and other similar free web-based options where you pass them the board URL and they’ll generate a QR code which you can copy & paste.

Kiron

@M. L. -

As a workaround, I’ve been using QR Code Generator and other similar free web-based options where you pass them the board URL and they’ll generate a QR code which you can copy & paste.

Kiron

Thanks @Kiron Bondale, that´s indeed a good workaround. I was expecting to find this feature as an App within Miro.

The only real problem I have left, after having solved this, is that I can´t edit and create content via a smartphone browser, which is really crucial when working with students in a museum.

I was looking for an build in native QR code generator already. Would be great to share resources that way on a whiteboard, so I definitely second this idea.

Cursor should not appear over the Codes though.

Hello all! Like you, I wanted an easy way to make QR Codes in Miro. So, a friend and I made a Miro app for this. It has simple features now, but we want to hear what you think to make it better.

We're waiting for Miro to review our app, but you can try it with this link: https://miro.com/app-install/?response_type=code&client_id=3458764560004973628&redirect_uri=%2Fconfirm-app-install%2F