Presentation Templates

Hello,

I use Miro for a wide variety of purposes like research, prototype, brainstorming, ideation, flows etc.  Sometimes at the end of the day, I need to make professional presentations. I pay attention to prepare my presentations with a single theme so that they look corporate. I usually use Canva, Power Point, then I upload the screens to Miro. I think that doing this process directly in Miro, not using a few programs, will handy and save our time. Also, we can edit it the way we want in our board. There may be categories such as health, informatics, VR, education, shopping etc. with related our presentation topics. When we use themes, we can make more corporate and professional presentations that are the same size, dealing with typography rules, have titles, subtitles and harmonious color tones.

Thank you

Best Regards

Özge

Thanks for submitting this idea @Ozge! We’ve made some updates to Workshop & Presentation features. To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow! Hope to see you there ✨