Presentation notes for the presentator

My idea is to have sticky notes on the board which are only visible for me as the presentator.

I would also really like that, or something similarly, what I have done is have the presentation on 2 screens, one where I move the mouse and it goes a bit out of presentation mode, and one where I keep the presentation, one open in the app and one in the browser. but sometimes the presentation still goes out of the presentation and it is not that easy to use.

The closer Miro could be to PowerPoint or KeyNote in Presentation Mode the better. And presenter notes would go a long way to achieving that

Thanks for taking the time to submit this idea @Annafromthemountains! We’ve made some updates to Workshop & Presentation features that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @Ulf Kvistborg @BurtyC @Tim johnson @smith54322 @Nicolas Alejandro @goku13 😊