PIN-protected "show frame" feature

I would love to have the possibility to hide frames and and protect them with a PIN-code or password.

So participants could reveal the hidden frames themselves, if they know the correct code. This could come in handy for some gamification aspects I am working on.

As far as I know, hidden frames can only be shown by board-owners and co-owners.

Rgrds Said

1 ° Non cette fonctionnalité n’existe pas
2°  Quand on dévoile on dévoile pour tout le monde.

Alternative (un peu lourde) .
Utiliser des boards différent et dévoiler l’url.

1 ° Non cette fonctionnalité n’existe pas
2°  Quand on dévoile on dévoile pour tout le monde.

Alternative (un peu lourde) .
Utiliser des boards différent et dévoiler l’url.

1 ° No, this functionality does not exist
2 ° When we reveal we reveal it for everyone.

Alternative (a bit heavy).
Use different boards and reveal the url.

same  request and flagged as answerd: https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/password-protection-for-frames-2558

​ Thanks @Christophe GESCHÉ, I already know and use the password feature for whole boards. Works fine so far. ​

Thought it would also be cool to have some kind of feature to apply to single objects/frames, so they can be revealed for all participants at once. When using the solution as you described it, every participant would have to enter the password to get/open to the other board.

Rgrds Said

Thought it would also be cool to have some kind of feature to apply to single objects/frames, so they can be revealed for all participants at once.

Ah  ok. If you need that the unmasking of a panel is for everybody and not only for user entering the code, it’s seems more easy to implement by miro devs.

​​​​​​

Thought it would also be cool to have some kind of feature to apply to single objects/frames, so they can be revealed for all participants at once.

Ah  ok. If you need that the unmasking of a panel is for everybody and not only for user entering the code, it’s seems more easy to implement by miro devs.

​​​​​​

I realize this wish, can be combined with this one : https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/show-or-hide-frames-for-part-of-the-team-3214 to approach what I firstly understood.

ahaha @Said Saddouk  I just see you on miroversity   I was was thinking “hum I know this name” 

ahaha @Said Saddouk  I just see you on miroversity   I was was thinking “hum I know this name” 

Now you also have also a face and a voice matching the name 🙂 Glad you joined!