Payment via PayPal

• 16 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to pay using paypal

6 replies

Hi @alaa nasr!

I'm afraid, right now we don't support online payment systems like PayPal. Miro normally accepts online credit card payments and self-serve invoicing

I have moved your post to a Wish List - a category where you can submit your ideas around what you wish you could do with Miro :relaxed:

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I would also like PayPal as an option. Not only from a customer perspective but also as an affiliate.

I would like to use Pay Pal for paying, especially as Credit Card function does not seem to work. I am not able to type in my card details into the specific field.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I agree, Paypal would really make my admin a lot easier.

Me too would like to vote for being Paypal as a payment option. I use it for almost everything besides iDeal.

I would like to use Pay Pal for paying, especially as Credit Card function does not seem to work. I am not able to type in my card details into the specific field.

I have no idea why does it help a company that they do not accept PayPal or Debit Card payments. As a customer, I am not willing to pay 20+% INTEREST or who knows how much.  Just because I want to use Miro. I rather not use it then for serious projects. Maybe all those big company names have their own banks and credit card companies. I do not. I never used a credit card and I hope never will. It is a scam. The minute they catch you, you lose everything.