Pasting on iPad

When I am using Miro on my PC, I can paste an image that I copied with the combination of CTRL +V. How can  I paste a copied image to Miro on my iPad Pro? Nothing seems to work. Thanks 

I’m on tablet, I can only copy selection as image which is good, but I can’t paste it, any solution to this?

Double tap! 🙏🏼 

And you’ll find a ‘paste’ button appears.

There is still no way to paste on ipad. You literarily have super mario with no jump button here. Its completely useless without paste how are you thinking?

Hi @Manuel Frey,

I’m afraid, no news so far, but this is something the team is aware of and has in the backlog. 

Hi Miro Team, this thread is 3 years old. Three. How long is your backlog actually? I don`t like when people are jsut complaining and are not constructive. But honestly...how many users, me included, state that the copy/paste funciotn on tablets (android and apple) is absolutely mandatory for their workflow. I mean...you create Miro for your users, right? Please listen to them, when they whish a feature so desperately. There are so many Miro-Copy-Cats out there, don`t let them win your fans!
Other users already also mentioned ways how to implement that feature, e.g. when you hold down a few seconds a copy/paste menu shows up, like android or windows. There is a solution, so please deliver it to your faithful user community. 
Than you!

Yes, I can only echo previous users!