Paste or break out lines of text as individual objects

I often find myself copying and pasting a bulleted or list of notes into Miro. Each line represents an individual thought that I want to manipulate for a variety of reasons—not a block of text. If I want to separate this list, I have to cut and paste each line into its own text object. I’d love to have an option that broke those items out (based on bullet or carriage line return) into their own separate objects automagically—like Miro does with Cells and Post-Its. 

Very needed feature

Yep, for text it’d be really nice to have a “cut” instrument, i.e. select Cut instrument (can be visualized in UI as craft knife or scissors icon), move cursor above a text block where you want to split it, click and it’s now split into two. Where user clicks, count the line number (it’s better to highlight the line which user hovers above for better UX), text above this line remains in the existing text block, text below and including this line is copied and removed, and a new text block right below the existing one is created and the rest of the text is pasted into it.

Splitting by word might be also a thing, but I can’t come up with a use case, so I’d be happy to only have split by line for now. I mean, if you want to split a string of text into text blocks by word for some reason, you can just paste them separated by line break and use split by line on this list, and then move them around, whatever.

FYI as an alternative

paste your text into excel → copy it out of excel then paste it into MIRO and you get individual objects!

Found Ref here:  https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/copy-paste-from-to-outside-of-miro-191