Normal paste button

I just want to copy paste format like in Microsoft Office, why? Seems tiring not to have this.

Hi @Zahra Talan. Seeing as copying & pasting is no longer the new, unique functionality as it once was, it has become less and less common to see a dedicated Paste button as the majority of users have become more familiar with using the Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V keyboard shortcuts. Therefore, it was surely a deliberate decision by Miro (and other platforms) to not have dedicated Copy/Paste buttons, which saves on screen/button real estate. Following this practice of more keyboard shortcuts over buttons, Miro has created a great many Shortcuts and Hotkeys.

After all of that being said, there are still undo and redo buttons on the Miro board -  however, I suspect these, too, will be removed one day.

Thank you Rob, I was thinking if there is a diagram already made, the shortcut function creates something else, (say if I intended to change a line, it does not, it creates another line with the same characteristics that I pasted, but it does not change the one I intended to change).

Anyway, I think  it is good enough. I will check the shortcuts. Awesome suggestion. Thank you!