New way of moving on the board (right click with the mouse) DOES NOT WORK

• 12 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately the new function of moving on the around differently (with the mouse, right click) does not work in my case. Everytime I do the right click, the miro board closes. Beforehand, it worked much better. Could you please undo this change in function please?

Neither does it work for me with the trackpad.

Thanks a lot and all the best, Nele

2 replies

I find the change to the right mouse button very awkward and it definitely has reduce my productivity in this tool that I have been for using over a year now. I have been using it daily for few weeks now and i really dislike it. I strongly suggest updating Miro to allow this to be configurable (left or right mouse key, with or without modifiers like Alt, Ctrl). Whiteboarding tools are already tough enough to use by the novice in workshops this change just complicates matters for the worse and has users fighting with the tool instead of just getting work done. It has definitely added more friction and frustration to my use of this tool. 

Userlevel 1

Do you use gestures in your browser? In my Browser they are also triggerd with the right mouse button :-(