Navigation Fafourites

As a user of Miro Whiteboard I would like to create a list of personal (private) navigation points on the board, based on where my cursor is, and give each one of them a name, so that each time I go into the Miro whiteboard I can just select one of these to take me to where I want to go.

Therefore, this might work as follows:

When in Miro whiteboard, right click, and be given an option to “Add Personal Navigation Point”.  I would select that and be given the opportunity to give that personal navigation point a name, then save.  

This would create a new menu option for me, probably immediately to the left of the current search button (magnifying glass). Hover-over might be called Personal Navigation Favourites.  

in future I could then click on this menu option and see a list of all the personal (private) navigation points I have created, each by its name, and I could click on whichever one I want to take me to where I want to go. 

Cheers

Jem

not too hard to do something like that…obviously its not going to be personal if on th eboard but...

You could put a frame around every thing you want to get to as you can go direct to frames from the frame-list

You could create a shape for each thing you want to jump to or grab the text tool and make a bullet list and make ecah bullet entry a link to an item of interest

Create a shape or even an icon linking to the bulleted list and drop a copy next to each ‘destination’ and you have a quick way back to your whole list

:)