Multiple sets of Saved Frames for one board

Our team creates hundreds of frames as we compile ideas. I wish I could save my own set of frames in my own specific order for various levels of audiences I need to present to.

Sometimes I need the full set of frames, but sometimes I only need a subset. Having all the content in one spot is great so I don’t have to duplicate tons of things. Also, since I don’t own all the content/assets being added or updated, it’s better that I’m creating frames off the true working board and not a snapshot copy of it.

This could piggyback off some of the ideas people have said of hiding slides. Maybe we could export our own frame order & what is shown or hidden.

For example, while working with various parts of our design team in different disciplines, I’d like to be able to create a presentation about all of the work, but also other presentations that are more specific or relevant to my immediate team. ie. How can I share a 50,000-ft view, 1000-ft view and 10-ft read?

+1, I think this would add tremendous value. Having the ability to save multiple presentations off of one board.

And while we are at it, having buttons on frames (or forms) that would allow to branch out to different sub-presentations according to your input.