Multiple search terms / criteria / Advanced Search

In lager boards the simple search falls short. I would like to be able to sort or find stuff with broader or narrower search than today. I would love to be able to combine multiple search criteria. For example: 
Post-its with tag1 AND tag2 NOT tag3.
Cards OR Post-its with word OR word 

This would be nice both for sorting results of brainstorming. Or finding a specific item.

Hey @KristofferH

It is a great request! Could you elaborate on your use case? If it is convenient, I’d like to chat with you via Zoom.

Thanks,

Anton

The two use cases I had specifically was that we tagd posits with multiple tags/categories eg. novel idea, easy to do, not important. So if I want to find novel ideas that are easy to do I combine the two tags or things that are hard to to but very important I can find them and group them. In large banks of ideas.

The other use case is that we duplicates some post-is to card, so finding the card and not the post-it is useful when you only remember the tag.

This is needed! (Pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top!)

got more detail on a use case here too if you need it.

Would also be super useful to be able to limit search to a selection (afaics this isn’t possible?)

One more use case is when using kanban boards for team management. 

Since the cards functionality was removed in the new UI, it’s become very cumbersome to know your own tasks. 

the search function should allow you to search for cards assigned to you in a particular status or with a particular tag e.g. 

Being able to use boolean operators would be awesome!

This is a big issue for us as well. 

When searching for specific text within a MIRO board across hundreds of objects, we want to be able to search specific Text objects only. 

We label our boards using the text tool (T) and want to be able to easily search for labels. 

We are having difficulty as we seem to be able to filter by everything else except text objects. 

My new Super Search plugin for Miro should be able to help. You can search by keyword or filter by other properties like card assignee or board item type (text or sticky only). Give it a shot and let me know if you have any feedback, ideas, bug reports, etc.