Multiple Jira Integrations

The Jira cards feature is excellent, however with multiple clients, vendors, and instances of Jira that we deal with we really need to be able to integrate Jira at either the project or board level or simply select which Jira instance we are referencing when including Jira cards.

Is this something that you would be open to exploring?

Presently it is a strong feature that we can only use for a single client and therefore not particularly useful for us as a business.

I absolutely agree with Kiernan.

I work at a consultancy and as such, we are regularly working on multiple projects with multiple clients. Each of our clients often have their own JIRA instances (each JIRA instance with multiple JIRA projects to choose from). 

Since Miro is so versatile, our whole team is regularly creating boards for various projects and clients. Only allowing Miro to connect to one instance of JIRA is really limiting. 

For our purposes, we would prefer the ability, at a board level or a project level, to be able to specify the JIRA instance (and JIRA project) we wish to connect that board or project to.

Because of this limitation, only one of us can connect to JIRA, and the rest of my team must make do without. 

Ah man, if we had this that would be huge. We're an agency and sometimes our clients really need us to work in their Jira but their open to syncing. Often it's just to much overhead but it makes it cumbersome for myself and project management to easily track what's happening across our various clients. This would probably solve 90% of our use cases. 

Working in a large enterprise we face a similar issue. We are one Miro Team (the entire company), but different units use different Jira instances (some Cloud, some Datacenter). Linking the whole Team to a single Jira instance is not “limiting”, it’s absurdly useless in this setup.

Again, a feature, which looks great in a sandbox, and for playing around, but fails the test of real-life usability.

It would be great to have Jira integration setup on Miro Project level.     

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.