Multiple Boards Selection

My Wish from Miro TEAM,

it would be great if you can enable a feature for multiple boards selection to do for example multiple cover changes, or move projects at once etc. See the image below:

Yes please! We just ran into the desire to reorganize some Boards into different Teams… have mercy! No way to select multiple Boards makes this way harder than it ought to be. 

Thanks for listening ;)

I can’t be the only one, right? I am going to be spending a couple hours duplicating boards, editing owners, moving boards to a different team, and this feature would have been tremendously valuable.

Mu use case: I have an entire set of boards in my organization that I have to move over to another organization. It’s a scenario I anticipate we will hit again and again in our consultancy. The only way I see to do this is to open every board and manipulate its owner, then team, then project. 

It’s actually ridiculous that this isn’t possible. We’ve just upgraded to the Enterprise plan and I have to take ownership board by board and then move boards one by one to new Team. 

It’s so tedious.