MS ToDo integration for Cards

What is your use case? 

Having one place to see all my ToDos, from everywhere (desktop, smartphone, ...) at any time

What problem are you trying to solve? 

Working with many miro boards, and using them as task-buckets, gets really messy. Tasks are forgotten or never been noticed, that they have been created by somebody else. There is no clear overview. Not in Miro, and specially not over my own Todos, which are created in multiple systems.

Is it a critical feature that blocks you from working in Miro and being productive, or is it a nice to have feature?

Its not business critical, but stops me from using miro at its full power. Also it would make sure, no tasks are missed.

What is a possible solution for you?

I would like to integrate Miro with MS ToDo, to have one overview of all my tasks regardless where they were created (Office 365, Outlook, Miro).

This way it would be possible to brainstorm on multiple miro boards, but work on a single to-do-list.

It would be great, if for each miro-board, a separated list in MS ToDo would be created, and shared amoung all miro-board users. On this list, each card that has been created on a Miro board, should be shown with a backlink to the board, and the assigned user.

Each user now can assign these MS ToDo tasks to their daily working bucket, and solve them.

This would be an absolutely fantastic feature!

I just came here looking for exactly this.

I would love to be able to use either of these two options as a workflow for projects:

Miro-Kanban-Planner-ToDo

• Brainstorm: start with sticky notes on a Miro board
  • Organize: convert those notes to a Kanban in Miro
  • Export: the Kanban to MS Planner
  • Assign: distribute those Planner items to MS Teams users (not just Miro users) as ToDo tasks
  • Report: when the items are completed, the status synchronizes back to the Kanban, so that both the Kanban and the Planner board are up-to-date.

Miro-Kanban-ToDo

• Brainstorm: start with sticky notes on a Miro board
  • Organize: convert those notes to a Kanban in Miro
  • Assign: distribute those Kanban items directly to MS Teams users (not just Miro users) as ToDo tasks
  • Report: when the items are completed, the status synchronizes back to the Kanban, so that the Kanban is up-to-date.

Then we can complete the workflow, with each step building on the previous, and never having to re-type data.

This would be amazing. If Miro doesn’t do this, I think that many users will migrate to the free MS Whiteboard new version: Microsoft Whiteboard is getting new collaboration features on Windows 10, Surface Hub and iOS - OnMSFT.com

I am leading a migration for 1800 users, and if we’re going to run projects in Teams, I need to be able to assign tasks directly from Miro.

Thanks for an amazing product - talked with a friend last night, and he is part of a $450M building project, which is starting with the whole group doing paper sticky notes, then inputted into Miro, then merged into Teams. You’re sure helping us all.