Moving nodes in mindmap with a keyboard shortcut

In the opensource Freemind, I don’t have to leave my keyboard to add elements, but also to move them easily in my mindmap: just by using Command+ arrows, I can move them up, down or in different levels in the map, but I can not do it here, and it is a real bummer when you are throwing ideas and reorganizing them, to have to leave the keyboard to use the mouse and so on…to be honest, I won’t switch to Miro for mindmaps until I have that feature...

I usually use MindNode, but it is difficult to structure things in Miro because there are no shortcut keys to move nodes.
I'd like to be able to manipulate mindmap while sharing it with everyone online, but the lack of this feature prevents me from moving to Miro.

The lack of keyboard shortcut for moving nodes prevent me from using mind map feature on Miro. I use mind map to do brainstorming, to organize an outline of a document and a presentation, to create a work breakdown structure. The ability to move node rapidly is definitely needed for organizing outline and creating work breakdown structure. I want to use Miro for those because of its ability for collaboration but I still use MindNode since there is no keyboard shortcuts for moving nodes in Miro. I hope that Miro’s mind map would have the keyboard shortcuts.😥

Hey @Miro @Miro Community Team still no news on that after 2 years? Mindmaps have improved but that simple keyboard shortcut is also preventing me to be efficient with Miro on that